Your solution to returnable container tracking
If you own your returnable containers, you take great interest in knowing that all of your containers come back from the customer site and are introduced back into the scheduled delivery rotation. The replacement of "lost" containers can be very costly, especially if you can't easily come up with the tracking information in response to your customer's inquiry. Without solid container tracking data, you are often left in a position to cover the entire cost of container replacement.
PlantTalk:ContainerTrack includes scanning and capturing the unique container ID with every shipment and scanning them again as they are received back from the customer. Reporting and inquiries are available over the pre-selected timeframes to identify any containers that are still out in circulation past their usual return timeframe. This gives you the ability to proactively contact your customer or your transportation company and check on the status of the container(s) in question.
- Enter/update options for maintaining returnable container data
- Printing of uniquely identified barcode labels for containers
- Outbound and inbound scanning of barcoded container labels
- Reporting for containers present in the system by container ID
- Reporting for containers not received back after a user-defined number of days
Contact Us Now